5 Easy and Inexpensive ways to enhance your property’s curb appeal
- Fancy up the front door: Make a positive first impression with a bold colored or custom wood front entry. If a new door is out of the budget, try staining, polishing or updating the fixtures.
- Spring Clean: Remove buildup from gutters, edge sidewalks, clean windows and power wash siding and decks to instantly enhance curb appeal.
- Mailbox Makeover: Match the mailbox to your property’s style with a complementary brick or stone column. Place flowers near the base to add appeal.
- Less is More Landscaping: Trim tree branches and shape bushes to ensure the property is not hidden behind overgrown shrubbery.
- Light Up: Make a glowing first impression with low-voltage lighting along the driveway, sidewalks and important landscaping elements. Add a decorative street lamp or light fixture to a front porch.
Visit RealPropertyMgt.com/source or call Real Property Management Baton Rouge at 225.389.6860 for more tips on enhancing curb appeal.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.